Vegan Pizza Waffle Recipe
Is this vegan pizza waffle recipe a pizza or a waffle. The correct answer is both! I met up with the waffle women herself, Michelle Marquis. She created this vegan pizza waffle recipe and also made it gluten-free. On top of that, it is gluten-free and tastes amazing!
To make this vegan pizza waffle actually taste like a pizza, we used pizza dough instead of waffle batter. This really brought of the pizza flavor in this vegan pizza waffle recipe. After mixing the flour and creating the dough, lay the dough in the waffle iron and then stuff it with you’re favorite pizza toppings, such as cheese, pineapple, olives, etc. Whatever you feel like having. Once complete, simply place an additional piece of pizza dough on top and close the waffle iron.
The best part about this vegan pizza waffle recipe. You don’t have to wait very long before it’s all done and it’s time to eat. You’ll never order delivery or bake a pizza in the oven again once you know how to watch this vegan pizza waffle recipe video.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SMOOTHIE GUIDE: http://vincelia.com/smoothieguide/
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbuD2Iu622R8JDO7hA5i25w
FIT FROM FOOD APPAREL: http://vincelia.com/shop
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE:
* YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/Chellebound
* INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ellemarquis/
* FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lalabakies
* WEBSITE: http://thealchemistchef.com/
CONNECT WITH VINCE
* WEBSITE: http://www.vincelia.com
* INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thevincelia
* TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TheVinceLia
* FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TheVinceLia
* SNAPCHAT: thevincelia
Music Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)