These are great for on-the-go or if you just want a sweet healthy snack. These breakfast muffins are so versatile, you can get creative and add just about anything you want. Let me know how they turn out for you!
You can also use this recipe for a banana loaf and it turns out great! For more recipes like this check out my recipe ebook. I’ve also listed the entire recipe for you down below. Thanks for watching.
MY VEGAN RECIPE EBOOK? https://www.simnettnutrition.com
2¾ Cups of Oat Flour
3 Medium-Large Ripe Bananas
3 Large Dates
1/4 cup Mixed Nuts/Seeds
1/4 cup Raisins/goji berries
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
¼ Cup Ground Flax
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
3 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 325° (165 C)
1. Mix Dry Ingredients Together In A Large Bowl
(Oat Flour, Flax, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Baking Powder)
2. Blend together, bananas, almond milk & dates
3. Add ALL ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir together well.
4. Fill muffin tray (should make 12 muffins)
5. Bake at 325°F (or a bit hotter, depending on your oven) for 20-25 minutes.
FREE EASY VEGAN MEAL PLANNER?
SIMNETT NUTRITION MERCH?
VIVO LIFE PROTEIN POWDER (DEREK10 for 10% off – new customers!)
USE MY VIVO AFFILIATE LINKS BELOW TO SUPPORT ME
UK/EU/CANADA STORE: https://bit.ly/2S7uROo
USA STORE: https://bit.ly/2Tm3RIp
LEBERT DIP BARS (SIMNETT40 for $40 off!)
• INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/simnettnutrition
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/simnettnutrition
WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING TO TRY?
PO Box 413 Parksville
Parksville, BC, Canada V9P2G5
HERE ARE THINGS I USE & LOVE (CAMERA, FITNESS & KITCHEN GEAR, SUPPLEMENTS):
WHO AM I?
I am Derek Simnett, a Certified Nutritional Practitioner.
I love calisthenics and making good food!
Check out my 2 year transformation: https://youtu.be/MUYqG3zEldc