In this video Jon shows us the basics on how to make the perfect pizza. Starting with the dough then the sauce and toppings, you will learn how to put together a delicious vegan pizza pie.
Help The Vegan Zombie: http://bit.ly/SupportTVZ
STUFFED PIZZA Broccoli & Spinach: http://full.sc/15dDPd7
TOMATO SAUCE: http://full.sc/1bKy5t4
VEGAN ZOMBIE BEANIES: https://bit.ly/2DpTSLt
VEGAN ZOMBIE E-Book https://bit.ly/34WcA9w
My Amazon Store:
VItamins + Appliances
My Camera: https://amzn.to/35bEIFw
My Lens: https://amzn.to/2rT2nfM
My Kitchen Knife: https://amzn.to/2QtaJFc
The Vegan Zombie
PO Box 2194
Liverpool, NY 13089
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Subscribe to The Vegan Zombie
The Vegan Zombie WEBPAGE:
In this video Jon shows us how to make a super delicious vegan pizza just in time for your Superbowl party.
serves 6 to 8 / time 20 min
1 pizza dough
1 cup tomato sauce
½ red pepper diced
8 to 10 basil leaves freshly chopped
1 Tbs olive oil
2 cups vegan cheese shreds i.e. Daiya Shreds
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley dried
½ tsp oregano dried
1. Form dough into a pizza shell and place on pizza tray.
2. Pre-heat oven to 430 degrees.
3. Add sauce to middle of pizza shell and work it out in a spiral motion towards the lip with a ladle.
4. In mixing bowl add the vegan cheese shreds, chopped basil and red pepper. Mix together and then sprinkle on pizza evenly.
5. In small bowl, mix the garlic powder, parsley and oregano together. Sprinkle desired amount on pizza.
6. Brush olive oil around the crust and place in oven for 10 to 12 min, or until the bottom in nicely browned.
7. Remove from oven and cut into 6 or 8 slices.