Today I’m going to show you how easy it is to make your own almond milk at home! We’re also going to use the almond pulp leftovers to make some SUPER yummy Banana, Almond Pulp, & Chocolate Chip Cookies 🙂 All recipes are linked below!
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
BASIC ALMOND MILK RECIPE
1/4 cup – 2 cups almonds
4 cups water
1/8 tsp of salt
Optional: 1/2 tsp Vanilla, Sweetener to taste
1. Add the almonds to a wide-based container and cover with filtered water; place in the fridge and let soak overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
2. Drain and rinse the almonds, then add them to your blender with the water, salt, and any additional add-ins. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
3. Strain the almond milk through a nut milk bag and pour into containers to store in the fridge, where it will keep for 4-5 days.
ALSO IN THIS VIDEO
• Almond Pulp Cookies: https://frommybowl.com/banana-almond-pulp-cookies/
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2LGWOJW
• Less Expensive Blender (that will still make nut milk): https://amzn.to/2YqXclJ
• Nut Milk Bag: https://amzn.to/2ybGgRB
• Wide Mouth Mason Jar Funnel: https://amzn.to/2YerlAI
• Plastic Mason Jar Lids (the metal ones rust): https://amzn.to/2YjZ5MQ
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• $50 off Your First Sunbasket Order: https://getsunbasket.com/Caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!